Monday, February 7, 2011

LAST THREE MONTHS


hey dear journal,

my past three months

dec:- the best month of my life.
unparalleled the best month of my life , because my bro got married ,,,,,,yeppie.
and i got the best bhabhi in the world, she is just great, i have not connected so well with any other person in the world. she is awesome.i had great fun throughout the month.
Check Spelling
26th- the d-day when it finally happened . My bro is not a bachelor any more :) .


and then We spent few wonderful days with bhabhi, great happy days.


Jan: time to go back to manipal.
Manipal is better than the last two sems. I am much better . seeing things more clearly. thinking more clearly. and am back with friends again.


and probably one of the most imp thigns in MY life happened ART OF LIVING.

AOL is not sum religious nutjob course that tells you to become a sadhu or something.
Priya di said things that we knew deep down to be correct but she did it in such a way that we could no longer ignore it.
she is great , reminds me of my bhabhi alot. she is sweet , happy person. very pleseant to be around her :).
thanx priya di.

AOL has changed my life in many ways.

feb: It has just started . lets see how it pans out . i Know it will be good.

JAI GURU DEV

No comments:

Post a Comment