Wednesday, March 10, 2010

another day goes by

hi,

Have you ever felt that something just died inside you, when everything in life is going right for you but you are still not happy.Well this is something that has happened to me and i just cant figure life out right now. I just won an MUN , I just did my dream event, life is going smooth but i am just not happy from inside. I had a great group of friends , we used to hang out alot together but slowly it started to disintegrate, now even though i have a lot of great friends I find myself alone in this world, I could have never imagined myself in this position.

today:

well today was just another day in my monotonous life, my exams are getting near and near and i a in the worst position ever, i want to study but every time i sit down to do it ............i just can`t . I finally think that by putting all my feelings in this blog i will find an answer to all my questions.
..................
.................
...................
lets see if i am right.

1 comment:

  1. Dude,same thing happens everywhere,i completely agree with you but i'v got only one thing to say to you,something that zorro once told me,"I was sad that i had no shoes till i met a man who had no feet".Best of luck for the exams :)

    ReplyDelete